The management of warehousing operations requires a unique combination of Information Technologies, Human Resources, Supply chain skills, and Quality Control procedures. Specialising in warehousing for over 20 years, Proserve have become the trusted warehousing partner of choice for many major PLC’s throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and the US. Our 100,000sq ft of bulk warehousing space is based in Wrexham – with excellent passage to all major road rail and air transport links.
Proserve warehousing services include:
- Warehouse space totalling more than 100,000 sq ft of bulked, stacked warehousing.
- Warehousing links – excellent transport links to and from road, rail and sea – with direct access into and out of London.
- Proserve accept short or long-term storage and also bulk stacked and pallet-racked storage in shared warehouses.
- Proserve will accept either palletised or loose goods to the warehouse. Proserve employees will palletise any loose items upon receipt to container bays.
- Cost effective palletised storage – save vast amounts and pay only for the number of palettes you have in storage at any one time. Avoiding overheads of having your own dedicated storage building.
- Proserve use EDI links and hand held scanners to promote fast and efficient order picking.
- Proserve order fulfilment stock reworking (FIFO), product manipulation (prepare, pick and pack).
- Our facilities are open seven days a week and are protected by 24 hour CCTV alarmed and monitored premises
- Next day palette services are available
- All Proserve vehicles are fitted with vehicle trackers to ensure goods are trackable at just a click of a button. Trace and trace systems are in place on all major pallet and parcel carrier network vehicles.
- Segregated storage areas complying with specific industry standards
- Proserve is accredited to ISO 9001 for quality in warehousing and support services
To discuss all your warehousing needs and get a quote please contact Proserve today on: 01978 664630